Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall begins....


Since the sun is lower now, it just shines through our new window SO nicely in the morning...yes, believe it or not, I am enjoying it :-)



A little soccer time out in the backyard, enjoying the 80 degree weather and a nice fall breeze!


This is for you Ryan :-)  See what a mess I made trying to make that bruschetta? My second batch came out less soupy and it tasted great but...I forgot to get a picture of that :-)

Bruschetta Soup...its the new rage :-)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I love the sun coming in the window! That will be so nice this fall/winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I am seriously jealous! My dream morning sunshine!!! Enjoy :-) What is bruschetta made of? Beets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh duh, tomatoes..is it like stewed tomatoes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sun does look delicious even though i am not one for bright lights...LOVe it coming in like that! The brushetta, on the other hand... hmmm:-)

    ReplyDelete