Friday, July 1, 2011

Waiting.....

I find that waiting to be picked for a baby is the hardest part about adoption. There are so many doubts and worries that creep in during this time.  I work really hard to focus on God's perfect timing and try to enjoy each day as we have it!  So here are a few pictures of our enjoyment of each day as we wait!

Planting our front flower bed

Learning to make sweet tea

Camping trip at bowl and pitcher

Family dinner

Hanging out with cousins


Hiking around


Hanging on the bridge

Experiencing some ash/dirt

How we eat while we are camping...total relaxation :-)

I guess she was hot :-)


Thank you all for your prayers for us!!

6 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of Megs! Hope you had fun camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She seems so grown up already! She will embrace life with all it's dirt and ashes! I can't believe you can still carry her in that backpack! Love seeing all the pics! Glad you had fun! Will continue to pray for the perfect child and timing for you guys...and patience too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad here, Megan is sooo big and I wish we could see her more. You have a very good attitude lela and Ian...wait and see what the LORD will do. It looks like Megan is getting a personality. Not that she did not have one before but you can see now a person being established. Oh, I can't explain it but it is cool to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Megan is so big already! She is so cute! and almost as tall as you already ;) The waiting will be worth it... like pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, patience..."Lord grant me patience....but HURRY!" ;-) I remember painting that on plaster at camp one year..blue and purple...I remember thinking it was very funny...don't think I realized at the time how TRUE it was going to be a me though ;-) diddo mom on that backpack...crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The waiting is hard...every time! And God is always good...every time! Praying for you all. Loved the pic of Megan eating in a relaxed fashion with one shoe on and one shoe off. So fun!

    ReplyDelete