Friday, March 18, 2011

Bedazzled hair :-)



So I needed a few hair things for Megan but they are VERY expensive to buy, so I decided to start making them!
Here are a few of my first ones, of course I love gerber daisies so that was an obvious choice :-)



Then I needed some for a wedding that Megan will be in.. yes her debut as a flower girl, so I tried to match the wedding flowers, I thought it turned out pretty nice.




I love putting them with a pony tail, they just look so cute!!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Are you going to share how you made them??? Did you sew them onto metal clips or hot glue? One of these days my girls are actually going to keep things in their hair. Though it would be good for the 6 year old too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more crafty than you think Lela. I can't imagine a hair barrette being expensive though...haven't really shopped for any either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute doo-dads, but not near as cute as the little girl wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. walmart has some good cheap hair barrets:-)...and head bands
    Yes, show how you made them...barrets just dont stay in my girls hair though...nor do pony tails :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun barettes! Far better than any store bought ones :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the fuzzy pink red one the best:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, how did you make them? where did you find the flowers? i can't find them in our town. Kale'a needs more barrettes and I agree they are overpriced!

    ReplyDelete