Thursday, February 24, 2011

Visit

Thanks Dad and Mom for coming and visiting us!! We had such a good time with you both!!! Unfortunatly I didn't get any actual pictures of you :-) Sorry!!
But I am so excited about the warm and cozy and personal pillow cases!

And the lovely bug salt and pepper shakers! Thanks for letting me open my birthday present early :-)

The cookies -- those I don't share.

Megan very much enjoys her early birthday present from us, of her very own desk!!

Thanks for visiting!  We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Those pillow cases are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pillow cases...your family's were my fav. of all the ones we picked out the material to. Good job on finding the Miss Nelson is missings :-) I know remember why it was my fav. book...I think it had something to do with the fake eye lashes and nose hiding in her room that i thought was cute or something. I think our copy is in Boliiva. anyway, nice job! happy EARLY b-day Lela and Megan! ;-)

    ReplyDelete