Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, my sister-in-law Loran, got us all seats at the Davenport Hotel Mother's Day Brunch in Spokane.  I have never seen food like that! It was amazing!  Ending with, of course, a huge chocolate fountain with strawberries and pineapple and marshmellows to dip in it!!!  Maybe next year, Mom??
We all ate until we popped and then went home and napped!
Ian and Megan got me some beautiful gerber daisies.  Ian said its my last chance to keep to keep them alive..so far, so good :-)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very nice day! I keep trying to download my pics but can't seem too. Actually, next time you are around here I think I need another inservice on blogging.

    Love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, love the gerbers! I managed to keep my last one from mom alive so far and it actually has a bloom on it already! We'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you all had a scrumptious brunch! Good luck on the gerbers :-) You can do it! (water!)

    ReplyDelete